Monday, December 19, 2011

Journey to SKINNY in 2012 “Dare to do it “ PART 2

If you missed PART 1, you can read it here. http://www.ibosocial.com/shimari/blog.aspx?blogid=52263
In continuing from the previous article with the same name……This process can be maintained as a way of life rather than a diet, as one gets to enjoy the food they are used to without feeling deprived or hungry. Because there is less consumption of (the usually not so nutritious) food  to the digestive system, over time, the kidneys, liver and other digestive organs are less stressed and able to function better. As a result, the body regulates itself and blood pressure is stabilized, blood sugar is stabilized, cholesterol levels are stabilized and users have reported amazing transformations in other health conditions.
I dare say that the option to lose weight is not a challenge, but a “dare”. A decision in one’s mind that they have the courage to do it. As Nike ushered that dare to just do it, using the shoes they designed. I dare you to just do it, using the innovation of combining three special gifts of nature to get the job done. Nature has provided natural foods to aid the body in healing itself. SKINNY BODY CARE has provided a triple whammy of natural fibers to help us who are ready and want to rid our bodies of the excess fat and toxins. We are hardly going to be faced with a famine any time soon. We don’t need to store excess fat under our skin, around our organs, and in other parts of our body  that is making us sick.
 I dare you to get your mind in that place in time for the New Year. Join me as I dare myself to do it.  We have the right tool to get the job done. The tool is no good to anyone if it is left lying in the toolbox. Get it now. If you do it right and see no results after thirty days, the company WILL refund your purchase price, even if the bottle is empty. So you have nothing to lose but unhealthy fat and toxins.
I have a confession to make. In the three months that I have been a distributor for SKINNY BODY CARE, I never really got into the program. This was partly because I had dieted much this year and partly, because I was monitoring my system for adjustments to a gluten free diet. I am happy to say I am now ready in mentally and physically to “dare” myself to do it.
 Let’s do it.
Let us band together and support each other as we dare ourselves every day to  “do it” I have created a Facebook Group as our meeting place to support and encourage and celebrate each other. Join the group if you want to lose weight. If you know someone who wants to lose weight and regain or improve their health or if you want to become a SKINNY BODY CARE distributor and help others. https://www.facebook.com/groups/220711901337278/
DISCLAIMER !!! I wish to inform all readers, that I lay or state no claims to medical knowledge. I was a career long school teacher. I have had a passion for healthy living and being my own Health Advocate for many years.  Dr. Llaila Africa ignited my quest for health awareness several years ago and a long association with Dr. Edward Layne nurtured it, as I continued to research and learn. My statements are drawn from my personal accumulation of knowledge and personal experiences. Any reference that I make in my articles can be easily researched. To cite references would limit the reader’s scope, as there is a vast amount of places and documentation that one may gather information from.
CAUTION. The key to the success of SKINNY FIBER pills is that you take the pills at least thirty minutes before a big meal with lots of water. Eat a smaller than usual meal, and STOP EATING WHEN YOU FEEL FULL. If you continue to eat as much as you did before, the results will be less than satisfying.
Go here to learn more facts about SKINNY BODY CARE and SKINNY FIBER. In five minutes you can join the “Dare to do it” club for the New Year. 
Visit and stay in touch with Health and Wealth Builders here.  www.fortyplushealthandwealthbuilders.com
Thanks for stopping by and sharing this moment in time with me. I do appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment