Monday, December 19, 2011

Journey to SKINNY in 2012- “Dare to do it “ PART 1

Every now and again, I am confronted online with a challenge by one weight- loss company or another. A twenty-one day challenge, a sixty day challenge. And every time I see it my brain goes into a tail spin. I wonder if it is a contest between the person and the products you use to see which one will prevail? The fat or the product? Or is the challenge between the various users to see who will lose the most fat?  
A challenge brings to mind the idea of a contest that tests one’s skill or strength in a particular area. In some places it is described as a call to battle.
Alternatively, I prefer to think of a person’s decision to lose weight as a “dare”.  One’s decision to demonstrate that they have the courage or boldness to get the job done.
Losing weight has never been considered an easy task. The transformation has to start in the mind of the person. Until one’s mind is made up that this is what they want to do, no amount of external influences will get the job done. Yes, I said job and I said task previously, because that is what it is. If there is someone out there who has succeeded in intentionally losing weight without putting out a great deal of effort, I invite you to share your experience with others who may benefit from it. Who knows I may be missing a few details along the way.
The simple truth is that for the most part and under normal circumstances, weight gain is a result of consuming more calories than the body uses. The excess is therefore put into storage for later use (fat cells).  It is a rather simple mathematical equation.  Opposingly, for the most part, and again under normal circumstances, weight loss is the reverse... Consuming fewer calories than the body needs to use at a given point in time, so that the body goes into storage (fat cells) to make up the shortfall.
Some methods of weight loss require more effort than others. Whether one puts the emphasis on exercising more, or eating less, the need is created to use stored fat. Obviously a combination of both should prove to be even more efficient. In today’s environment many methods and products have been researched and developed to stimulate the brain, manipulate the metabolism, engorge the muscles to work harder, and various other enhancements to the process.
Many people who went on diet programs by eating less became nutrient deprived and could not keep it up for any length of time. Others took the exercise route and for various reasons fell short of their goals. I am one of those individuals who get physically sick when I get hungry, so I know what it feels like. For as long as I live I will remember trying to convince my body that it was going to comply with what my brain decided was a program that would surely get the job done. (I believe it was the cabbage soup diet at that time in the early 1980’s.) My body became so traumatized that I ended up pulling off the road to eat an apple, which I carried around just in case I needed it. The irony is that at the time, I was at a weight and size that I would give anything to be at again. (I guess the idea of closing the stable before the horse got out didn’t quite work.) If I started to name the diet programs and adjustments in eating that I have voluntarily encountered, I would have to write a three part series for this article. Being “diagnosed” with hypertension and being put on a regimen of dangerous chemicals, didn’t help either. Maybe I was the culprit in not carrying out the instructions as given. But that’s another story for another place and time.
-----Moving right along---.
After decades of individuals in many countries of the world, struggling to reduce the quantity of their food consumption, and do it in a healthy way, there is now a simple method that is presently working well for thousands.  Beneficial, all natural soluble and insoluble fiber is introduced as a portion of food consumption. So one feels full quicker and therefore eats less. (Read about the fiber in SKINNY FIBER here.) http://fortyplushealthandwealthbuilders.com/?p=143
The fiber is taken with lots of water, which is also of undeniable benefit to the body. (The benefits and necessity of clean water to the system can be seen here. http://fortyplushealthandwealthbuilders.com/?p=137
To learn how you can obtain SKINNY FIBER and/or become a part of my team go to

No comments:

Post a Comment