Wednesday, December 28, 2011

GET IN THE GAME and turn it around.


I pondered on this topic for three or four days. I wanted to be able to get the correct message across without offending anyone. But the reality is this; there are many people out there, who know within themselves that their health is not optimum. Whether you suffer from diabetes, High Blood Pressure, high cholesterol, migraines, or any number of ailments, chances are: that whatever is ailing you is caused by poor eating habits. And chances are that it can be turned around or improved by adjusting your eating habits. Some of us actually think that it is normal and we can’t do anything about it. That is a lie from the pit of hell. And the devil wants to see us destroy our health. That way we are doing his job for him.
Some of us have decided that this is the year we will try to take better care of our bodies. Some of us will start off with a boom. How far we go as the year slides on depends solely on the individual. Continuing on the same path doing the same things we are used to doing will make the situation worse.
The only thing that goes away by ignoring it is time.
Your body is not a dollar bill, which with continued abuse will become deteriorated. When it becomes too worn, it is taken to the mint and shredded and replaced with a brand new one. Your body is not replaceable. It is the only one you have. The sooner you start to take better care, the sooner it will begin to repair itself.
 I know there are persons out there who are sitting and thinking to themselves that it is too late.
“I’m already on medication.” “I’m already doing insulin.”
Maybe you are saying, that the doctor says I have to take the medication for the rest of my life, so that means the hypertension can’t be cured.
Someone might be saying. “I am too fat, too much over weight. It does not matter anymore.”
I have actually heard a person say something to the effect of, I am going to eat what I want and live till I die. That is actually giving up without a fight. Are you not worth fighting for? Aren’t your children and grand- children worthy of having you around for those special moments in their lives?
Perhaps you are one of us who just have a little weight to lose, twenty, thirty, maybe forty pounds. And every year you promise yourself. You will start to lose it soon. Every day that you put it off, every month that you put it off, every year that you put it off, you are not only going further in the wrong direction, but making it harder to get motivated to start the journey back to optimum weight and better health.


Let me agree with those of us who know that we need to step up our game when it comes to losing weight and improving our health.  I know it is not easy. It has never been and will never be easy to come from a negative position to the place of optimum performance. It requires an extra bit of effort. I included this video as a motivator. In 33 seconds, the outcome of the game was determined. Somewhere in that final minute, someone decided that it was not over till it was over. Perhaps you are not the one this article is intended to motivate. But maybe you know someone who you are reading this for and who is waiting for you to reach out and encourage them.  Will you make an effort to make a difference, in your little corner of the world?
 If it were not for my children who were both less than ten years old at the time, pleading with me day in and day out; I may still be smoking. God knows where my body would have deteriorated to in the last 19 years. But it took love to jolt me to reality.
The longest journey begins with the first step, and every step brings you one step closer to the destination. There is a lot of power in counting yourself worthy of fighting for.  Believe me when I tell you that I care more about people helping themselves than I care about pushing SKINNYM FIBER. But at the same time, it is the help that many of us need. Not only for weight loss, but to help in many other areas.  (This will take a separate article). You can see picture and audio testimonials here.  http://www.insanelanes.org/dreamteam/testimonials.htm
 If you or someone you know are ready to get back in the game of body preservation. Join us here as we take this journey to skinny in 2012. https://www.facebook.com/groups/220711901337278/
To learn more about SKINNY FIBER go to:  http://www.healthandwealthbuilders.net

If you are reading this in a forum where additional media is not allowed. Visit one of my personal blogs:
http://www.healthandwealthbuilders.blogspot.com/
or
http://fortyplushealthandwealthbuilders.com/
Thanks for stopping by and reading my article. If you got this far, please consider leaving me a comment or question.

No comments:

Post a Comment